April 9, 2007

ten things about the boy toph


When I think of Topher (my FIANCE! weird.) I think laughing, talking too much, maybe some kissing ...., dollar movies, blue eyes and lots more laughing.
Our bishop had us write down ten things we love about each other a few days ago. 
Here's my list (warning: sappy ahead)
1- he makes me laugh (duh.)
2- he loved his mission
3- he has blue eyes
4- he loves his family
5- he's ridiculously goooood looking
6- he wants to have kids someday (and with me I'm assuming?? nutso.)
7- he plays guitar
8- he knows the scriptures backwards and forwards
9- he's nice to everyone (such manners. it's shocking really.)
10- he loves me

Toph's list about me is pretty good too (he only said "she's hot" like twice. good job, boyo!) 
I seriously love this kid. We get married in a month!!