July 16, 2009

we're so pleased to introduce:


Our perfect, amazing, adorable little boy was born finally! The first words I said after he arrived were, "I did it!!!" and "Never again!"  Holy cow, labor is exhausting and awesome. Toph was the best coach ever. He fanned me for like three hours since I was burning up (even though everyone else in the room was freezing, the lady in labor chooses the AC temp. that's the rule.), prayed for me, gave me several blessings, talked to the doctors and nurses for me and supported me in my natural birth plan. I made it too! The whole thing was just over 20 hours and most of that was pitocin induced. (I hated the pitocin!!) After 2 hours of pushing, B arrived on the scene and we all forgot about the longest day ever. Bronson is seriously the clone of Toph. When they put baby B on my chest and he looked up at me it was so surreal, they look so much alike. We're officially a family and I am so stinking happy. I love my boys. And I love that I can say that now: boys. Plural. AND: I'm not pregnant anymore!!!! This is an excellent day. I even got a milkshake.