April 19, 2011

The original!



(my new twin brother)

So yeah, I'm kinda blind. And I finally decided to order some new specs.
I was all set to go the grown up route: wire rimmed, tortoise shell, etc. 
You know how "nerd" glasses are all trendy and what not? I tried to avoid them I really did, but passing up the chance to look like Michael "Squints" Palledorous was too much for me.
 I love The Sandlot like there's no tomorrow.
My fave line is one of Squints', "It's about time Benny, my clothes are going out of style."
And then Yeah Yeah goes, "They already are, Squints."
So when this movie is on, I try really hard not to quote the whole thing out loud along with the actors. Really hard.
Movies, for me, are only as good as their quotable-ness.  
 We have quite a few quotable movie loves over here. 
I'll put another one out there:  
The Man Who Knew Too Little. It's Toph's faveee. Bam.