May 11, 2011

the state of the union-4


Toph,
Four years ago today we walked ourselves into the Sacramento temple and got married.
I was 19 and you were 21. 
(Can you believe they let us get married? We were basically still in kindergarten.)
Since then I've had some of the best days of my life. 
Remember the day you found out you rocked the LSAT and
could get into the law school you wanted to attend? 
That was a good one.
Remember the day we got to meet B for the first time?
That was kinda the best day ever if I'm recalling correctly.
...


Don't get me wrong, there have been some craptacular days for sure too.
But let's just learn from those ones and forget about 'em.
Thanks for sticking around me (and my crazytown fam) for the last four years. 
Thanks for my B. 
Thanks for eternity.



Now: finish your stinking finals so we can go party!!