November 17, 2011

Ambitions and also I just love making lists.

In less than 5 hours I'll officially be 24! 
Here are 24 things I want to do tomorrow to ring in my new age:

1. Take on the B morning shift so Toph can sleep in for once
2. Get breakfast goodies at Trader Joe's
3. Have a picnic
4. Exercise
5. Go to the library
6. Do a random act of kindness
7. Get a mani/pedi with my birthday money!!
8. Read my book
9. Play with B!
10. Doorbell ditch treats to someone
11. Have a living room dance party
12. Go freepiling
13. Mail a letter to someone
14. Read to B
15. Babysit Lukas (it's your turn for a date Jess!)
16. Read my scriptures
17. Write a letter to B in his journal
18. Call my fam (or you could all call me!)
19. Write in my journal
20. Pretend Twilight doesn't exist
21. Put B down for a nap
22. Hang out with Toph!
23. Eat something delish for dinner (Maybe something Thai+delish)
24. Take a break from the interweb .... see ya next week!!