August 7, 2012

girl trip 2012: Filoli


2012= My mom turning 50, my older sister turning 30, me turning 25, and my younger sister turning 20. To celebrate all of these milestones (plus my littlest sister and my sister in law, no big birthdays for these two this year but they had to come along because it wouldn't have been as fun without them!!) we planned a girl trip for this summer and we just went last week.
It was a week of no toddlers (I missed Bronson like a crazy woman though!), shopping, delish food, watching the Olympics til midnight, sightseeing, driving all over California, and much cooler weather (hallelujah).
We hit several CA spots we'd never been to before and day one was Filoli. The gardens were gorgeous, the cafe was too good, and the nap I took during the tour video was uber refreshing. 
Public displays of drowsiness. Keeping things classssy.