Bronson and I went to a Halloween carnival put on by the local elementary school a few nights ago. His faves from the evening included:
- Watching the guy in the dunk tank get dunked every few minutes.
- The "kissing" booth where the booth girl stamped his hand and gave him a chocolate kiss. He was pretty t.o.'d when the stamp came off in the bath later that night. Bummer deal, kid.
- Playing on the school playground equipment. ("Playing" can mean throwing rocks on all the slides with his crazy cousins, right?)
My faves included:
- The pizza we ate before going to the carnival.
- The caramel apples we made before going to the carnival.
- The short walk to the carnival.
- The nice, cool, fall weather.
I'm so pregnant.