December 31, 2012

best of 2012!


2012 is almost over!! And I'm still pregnant!!!  (8 days over due ..... but who's counting?!? Everyone is because if you didn't already know I was overdue, I WILL inform you when you dare ask me how I'm doing, when I'm due, what my name is, etc.)
Annnyway, we've had quite the year. Highlights include:

-Finding out we were pregnant again!!!
-Going to Disneyland!
-Toph graduating from law school!
-Finding out the fetus baby is a GIRL!!
-Bronson turning 3!!
-Toph passing the Bar!
-The summer Olympics (this was definitely one of our greatest achievements of 2012)
-Toph being sworn in as a real lawyer+getting offered a job the same day he was sworn in!!!
- Not having the baby that was due in 2012 come in 2012 ..... maybe, there's still a few hours left!!

2012 turned out to be a long, fast, hard, easy, boring, exciting year. We've been blessed and tried, there have been lots of happy and frustrated tears. Can't wait to see what 2013 will bring us! (Better start with a BABY though!)