January 14, 2013

Lest I forget

gangs all here

In all the "I'm not pregnant anymore!!/This baby is adorable!!!" excitement, a bunch of Bronson's milestones have been pushed aside. Shame shame.
The biggest deal is that he moved from nursery to Sunbeams at the new year. He's a SUNBEAM. As in, Jesus wants me for a. He wasn't too thrilled about it the first week but he's getting more into it as we talk it up at home. His teachers are awesome and he comes home with the cutest drawings. I might even save one one of these days (anti hoarder, right here).
Also, he's officially three and a half today. Three has gone real fast because: pregnancy. It's galloped by and the idea that it's literally half over is not a welcome one. I just got used to him being three and he has the audacity to turn 4 this year? The audacity.
He's currently into Legos (Target trips are essentially How can I get out of here without going down the Lego aisle? trips now) and The Avengers in a big way. I can't keep up. Hawkeye, "Matasha", Dr. Bruce Banner, Thor, Steve Rogers; he never stops asking/telling me about all of them. Just like the sports thing, I have no idea how he knows so much about it all. I get commanded to yell, "Avengers Assemble!" more often than any human should.
He's a character and we love him.