October 18, 2013

9 months 9 months oh yeah


Evy girl is nine months old!

They say not to compare your kids but it's kind of my favorite thing to do:

I'm so surprised Everly doesn't have any teeth yet because Bronson had lots by 9 months. 

I'm pretty sure Ev's greyish eyes are headed for brown because that's what happened with Bronson's. We keep crossing our fingers for a blue eyed baby but my eye color genes must be very healthy and strong and Toph's blue eyes are WEAK (pretty sure that's how it works).

Ev spent the first 7 months of her life sleeping through the night like a regular human and then she decided to switch things up and now wakes up 4-5 times a night. I hate it. But Bronson didn't sleep through the night for like 14 months so I'm not too shocked. Just too annoyed and tired.

I made my way out to our storage unit finally (it's right by our front door but I seriously put it off for a good 2 months because I've been very busy not sleeping and trying to watch a lot of Project Runway) to get out the bigger baby clothes. I forgot that I'd saved a few outfits from Bronson and putting them on Ev has just been so fun. Comparing is the best!!

People sometimes ask me which baby was easier. Bronson was. Hands down. Ev is just so wiggly and cray. She's crawled out of my arms and off the bed more times than I care to remember, she crawls away during every diaper change, she unrolls the toilet paper whenever possible with the frenzy of an Olympic speed skater. She's so great.

We love her way too much and she gets her way a lot. Can't wait to see what the next 9 months of Evy girl bring! I'm voting for no more nursing and lots more sleep.